“To be the leading outsourced IT provider in our sector, providing a uniquely customer focussed, technically superior but plain spoken service to all our customers”
Urban Network are an innovative, refreshing and knowledgeable Outsourced IT Solutions Provider which was founded in 2002. We provide a trusted, competitive and impartial service to our wide range of customers throughout Greater London. With a comprehensive portfolio of managed cloud and on-premise services, and a team of talented IT professionals, Urban Network can deliver a complete IT solution to your business.
We are partnered with many ‘best of breed’ IT providers, and are accredited to offer fully managed services for any requirement. While delivering Enterprise level service, Urban Network retains a personal and bespoke feel to our solutions.
All our staff (in technical and non-technical roles) receive ongoing training, and are always kept on the cutting edge of the IT world. We believe in investing in our team, so that our customers receive a service they can depend on.
We remove the ‘IT speak’ wherever we can, to make our solutions simple and effective to use, while retaining a professional and intelligent core to our work. Our people are trained both to achieve the technical accreditations the IT world demands from vendors such as (but of course not limited to) Microsoft, Apple, VMWare and Cisco, right through to soft skills for service desk professionals. This thorough approach to our staff ensures our service levels are as high as possible, as we believe in providing the best Technical Customer Service there is.
Above all we are customer focussed, we listen to our clients, and provide solutions to the issues they have. We believe in our service, and look to develop the trust of those we work with in order to achieve the results our customers demand.
To provide an honest and impartial service in all we do
To develop our staff’s skills & company portfolio to always stay relevant
To earn the respect, admiration and envy of our peers
To respect our staff, customers and partners in all our work
To deliver un-rivalled technical customer service
Meet some of our team
Perry began his career in 1990 within the Telecoms industry, moving into the IT sector in 1999. Currently the CEO of Urban Network, Perry is tasked with delivering stable growth whilst maintaining a strong focus on customer service. An active member of many industry associations & groups, ensuring the right solutions for our clients
Co-Founder, Managing Director
With over 15 years’ experience in IT and Telecoms, Stuart is the Managing Director of Urban Network, which he co-founded in 2002 with Perry Ashby. A strong customer focus, together with a passion for technology, Stuart’s vision is to oversee Urban Network’s continued growth delivering enterprise class Managed IT Services.
Steve is hard-working, reliable, resourceful and thorough with over 20 years’ experience within the IT Industry delivering solutions to both the Enterprise and SMB markets. His focus is to continue providing individual tailored solutions to our client base that as a result enriches their business. He believes in motivation by example.
John is a passionate technology evangelist with 15 years IT consultancy & engineering experience. His expertise in delivering strategic value through technology has been able to help hundreds of businesses in both the UK and US to realise the commercial benefits of good IT & the positive impact this can have within their businesses.
Automations & Systems Admin
Dan has worked his way through since 2011 to run Urban Network’s Automation & Sysadmin. Over the last 10 years he has developed in IT after graduating with an honours degree in Computing from Leeds University. Being a well-travelled individual, Dan brings a thoughtful, professional and thorough approach to our Network Operations Centre.
James joined Urban Network in 2015 and quickly established himself as an invaluable member of the Urban technical staff, swiftly moving in to lead the Helpdesk team. James brings an eclectic mix of IT experience gained both in the UK and abroad, and possesses key leadership skills which he brings to bear in his role. James is keenly focused on superior customer experience, and the positive impact the service desk has on the overall business.
Professional Services Manager
Following 7 years in the Telecoms industry, Brendan joined Urban Network in 2006 as a Helpdesk Engineer. After working his way up to Professional Services Manager, Brendan oversees a team of engineers ensuring projects are delivered with a high level of professionalism and that our client’s needs are met.
Customer Care Policy
Urban Network places our customer experience at the top of our service tree. We want to ensure that the experience that a customer has when using our service is of the highest quality, and that satisfaction is achieved through communication, expertise and a focus on understanding our client’s requirements.
- Toward our Customer – We commit to
- From our customers, we would love
- The Standards we aim to meet
- How will we be managing these commitments?
- Present ourselves in a professional manner, and to remain courteous and polite at all times
- Meet our SLA’s to the absolute best of our ability
- Communicate and update our customers
- Remain calm and collected
- Be transparent and honest
- Hold ourselves accountable and take responsibility for what we don’t get right
- To apologise if we get things wrong, and respond to the error
- To use plain language wherever possible, so we communicate, rather than confuse
- Uphold strictest confidence with any information or data we come into contact with from your business
- Treat any feedback with respect, and deal with any negative feedback with humility, sincerity, and assurance of improvement
- Ensure that we maintain our knowledge of technology as a whole, and your technology as an imperative
- To deliver on our promises
- To be treated respectfully
- To be provided with everything we need to be able to help you as best we can
- To receive your feedback, positive or negative, it’s how we learn.
- To answer your call promptly with a human within 4 rings
- To respond to any digital support contact within 15 minutes with an update
- To follow up with you directly if you are not satisfied and you let us know within 2 working days
- To arrive when we agree to, or communicate and explain when circumstances prevent this
- To exceed your expectation of support or service
- Respond to any written communication by post within 2 working days
- Respond to any e-mail to our helpdesk or hello@ addresses within 2 working days
- Perform regular account management with face to face engagement
- Arrive appropriately attired to any customer site
- Make sure that our principals are available to you to listen to your feedback
- Measure and monitor our own performance KPI’s
- Ensuring we deal with any feedback or issue that is brought to our attention
- Continually training and investing in our people
- By regularly asking you, our customers how we are doing through surveys
At Urban Network, Corporate social responsibility (CSR) means embedding responsible and ethical principles in everything we do. Through our commitment to CSR, we seek to align our activities with the expectations of our employees, clients, suppliers and all other stakeholders and be aware of our economic, social and environmental impacts.
We believe our CSR policy is important in helping to motivate our employees by increasing their sense of pride in their place of work and their satisfaction that we as an employer are contributing to social, environmental, community and charitable activities. This approach also supports our growth and development plans by demonstrating to clients, staff and suppliers that Urban Network is a socially responsible employer with a genuine concern for the environment and the communities in which we operate.