Urban Network UK Limited (“Urban Network”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers and individuals who we come in to contact with.
This policy may be subject to amendment over time, so please review this page for the most up to date version at any time. You agree to be bound by this Policy by visiting our website or associated sub-domains.
Urban Network are award winning Managed Service Providers and Cyber Security Advisors based in London registered in the UK with Company Number 04658491. Urban Network offers a knowledgeable Outsourced IT service and a comprehensive portfolio of IT products to deliver a complete IT solution to our customers.
When you visit our site, we obtain information about you from your visit. This can include as an example your contact details if you choose to contact us about a service we can provide.
We collect information that may include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
We may use this information to:
• Fulfil our obligations in providing services that are taken by you from Urban Network or provided to Urban Network by you
• Entering you in to any promotions that you decide to take part in
• Gather your feedback on our service
• Keeping you up to date with any changes to services we offer;
• Communicate with you for any promotional material that you have agreed to related to interests you have expressed and agreed to receive information on
• Provide information, promotional material of our associated companies goods and services
• Contact you to process applications for job roles through our site
Our information retention periods are reviewed regularly in relation to any personal information we hold. We will hold types of information as required to provide any service to you that you have entered in to, or to comply with any regulatory obligations or for the prevention of fraud.
We do not sell or share personal information for use of any marketing purpose
We may allow our staff, consultants and/or external service providers acting on our behalf, and our provider of payment services, to access and use your personal data for the activities we have described above. We only permit them to use it to deliver the relevant service, and if they apply an appropriate level of security protection. We will disclose personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to satisfy any of our terms and conditions for services we provide or for safety of our staff, partners or customers. We will take all steps to ensure your privacy is protected.
You control if we can or cannot contact you with any information, and can opt to stop receiving information at any time using the relevant controls on the messages we send or the forms we use to gather your information.
Unless you have given us consent, we will not contact you for marketing purposes by any method. You can amend your marketing preference at any time by letting us know your choices by email at email@example.com or by calling 020 7749 6899.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if your personal information changes during your relationship with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 7749 6899 or by post at Urban Network UK Limited, 10 White’s Row, London E1 7NF
You have the right to request a copy of any information we hold about you at any time.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred via the internet. If you have any concerns about your information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling 020 7749 6899 or by post at Urban Network UK Limited, 10 White’s Row, London E1 7NF
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you have been given access to any systems we provide it will be secured with username and password details. It is your responsibility to keep this confidential, for your own use only and that you choose a suitable password.
When you visit our site, we may use data from your visit to contact you with relevant information based on your interest or preference. If your information is publicly available we may use this to assist in us doing this more effectively and to reduce fraud or illegal activity.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
1. To let you do things on our Website – for example, cookies enable you to log in to secure areas of our website.
2. To collect anonymous statistics – the information collected by cookies enables us to improve the website through usage figures and patterns. For example, it is useful to see which pages of the website – and therefore which of our services – are the most popular and how users are interacting with them.
3. To improve your experience of our website – for example, to prevent you having to re-enter details when you have already done so, or by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
4. Measuring how cost-effective our advertising is – we monitor and control our advertising spend carefully. Cookies are used to help us see how many people who click our adverts go on to do something further and to help make advertising content more relevant to your interests.
Urban wish to carefully protect the privacy of children 16 years old or under. If you are a minor please ensure you have permission from your parent or guardian before providing us (or anyone) with personal information.
We may need to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), for example, if one of our suppliers or group companies is located outside the EEA. We will ensure that any transfer of your data will be subject to appropriate safeguards, such as a European Commission approved contract (if appropriate) that will ensure you have appropriate remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach.
We regularly review this Policy. This Policy was last updated in January 2023.