16 Nov Get to know Lauren
At Urban Network, we are extremely proud of our smart and talented people. We will introduce a new blog series where you’ll get an inside peak into what make Urban Network so unique – our team members. We kicked off the series with the most fashionista of the Urbanites – Lauren.
Lauren is our Office Manager as well as being responsible for everything inside our doors, she also manages our procurement, billing and collections. Lauren is continually adapting to the changes in all of these roles, as Urban Network grows and the technology advances she takes to the changes in her daily working life with a fantastically positive attitude.
1. How long have you been at Urban Network?I joined the team 6 years ago.
2. What do you enjoy about working in the IT world?I enjoy being in the know about the newest technology, and meeting a variety of people within the industry.
3. Tell us about a recent highlight you’ve had outside of work.
I have recently got engaged.
4. Give us an interesting fact about yourself.
I have done a skydive for charity.
5. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Being able to fly, I would go and see some exotic places.
6. Aside from necessities, what 1 thing could you not go 1 day without?
A morning cup of tea. I just can’t function without one.
7. If you could invite 4 people from any time alive or dead for a dinner party, who would you ask?
Beyoncé (the entertainment), my Grandad, Will Ferrell (the funny man), Nigella Lawson (to do the cooking)